Sunday, July 21, 2013

Here is the first message/letter that we received from Tiffany!  She sounds so great and happy.  I love it! Received Saturday July 20 2013

Mama!!!
Just so you know things are going great here!! I have so much to tell you and so SO little time. First of all, P-day came WAY quicker than I thought eh? crazy. Mom thank you SO much for the little note as well as the cookies. They are so stinkin good and everyone in the district loved them! I will be hopefully mailing you my journal entries off sometime today so I sure hope you get them soonish. Itll only be 3 days but they are long. hehe I definitely write way more than Landon. oops...so that may or may not be a good thing. who knows. You might enjoy it and you might now. so sorry about that. I just want to write down the things I want to remember-and it seems to be SO much! gosh they seriously do not give you much time at all for this whole emailing thing so Im glad Im doing the journals. So my P-day here is Saturday. Ill only have one more-next sat. We got our iteneraries yesterday and you will not believe this. Its crazy. haha Im already laughing about it cuz its so insane. So from tomorrow we will leave in one wk. We will be leaving sunday afternoon around 8pm, head to the airport, then we fly out at 1:05AM (sun night/mon morning) yes you read that correctly-AM. AM people-thats nuts! I didnt know we could do that! So youre an hour behind us so ill probably be at the airport around 11-midnight so a little bit earlier youre time on sunday night so answer youre phone!! even if you dont know the number :) haha isnt that so cool? Im pretty excited actually. And hald of my zone will alll be leaving then too so we will have a blast. They are so great! We have way too much fun together.
I guess little info to know until you get the details-my comp is Sister Endter-she is awesome! We get along so well :) I love it. We have so much in common. We even both guessed/wanted to go to Australia for our missions. random right? Its just so fantastic. Well I only have 10 min left and theres so much I want to tell you that I am forgetting it all. haha Just know I am doing good. Learning a lot, getting more over my nerves and excited to go teach the people in PA. I sometimes just want to be out there already and Ive only been here a few days.
I know this is what Im supposed to be doing at this time in my life. It is what the lord wants me to do. I cant wait to bring others unto Christ and teach them the gospel and have their lives be changed. This is the TRUE gospel and I am grateful for the love the Savior has for me and everyone else in this world! Yipee! I hope to talk to yall soon! Mom please forward this to everyone. or something...i dunno do whatever you want. :) Love to you and dad! Cant wait to hear from you soon!
With much love, Sister Berry!

Then came a couple of other messages within the hour....

OH mom!! im excited to get your package...ill be kicked off in abaout 5 min but thanks for sedning everything! and yes I actually just saw Skyler today! It made me SO happy!! :D and yesterday I saw my old FHE brother from the fall semester. It was sad i couldnt hug them. Sorry i cant send any pix today i want to super bad but i dont think theyll let me back on here. bummer. ahhh!!!
love you! I hope you can get Landons pix off!! I want to see them SO bad! ok bye


p.s. thank you for ALL youre prayers and love and support. Thank everyone else too for me! I greatly appreciate the comments that people have given me. I hope that I can fulfill everything they say about me. I need those prayers...its hard to be here and so tiring and draining. boy was I pooped last night but I need its the Lords work! Im grateful to be able to grow from this experience and continue to grow even more! IT feels like i've been here forever. bah! ayhwo, gary says hi. He helps me keep a smile on at night when i just feel so exhausted. p.s. just so you know they do let you write your family on the first day...hand written. they just never let us send it so...thats probably why it happened...ok love you!

Doesn't she sound great!

1 comment: