Sunday, July 28, 2013

Hello from the MTC - Getting ready to head to Pennsylvania...

Saturday 27 July 2013

So this is for everyone! I don't have much time left. I had lots of emails today! It made me so happy! So I was excited to read and response to those! I think I responded mostly to everyone. Anywho, I would first off like to thank those again that have emailed me! It means so much to me and makes me SO SO happy to feel love from you! Oh gosh I just wish I could give you all hugs! Mom, Dad and Tami-that's so fun you got to go to Lake Stevens this today! I bet it was super duper fun! In their cute little new and improved fire-pit! I so wish I could see it! ha but please send me pix soon! Tell me all about it next week. I dunno when my P-day will be next week when I'll be in PA!! bah! crazy...super crazy.

Mom hahaha I laughed so hard when you talked about calling the poops..."poo-poos! haha I can just picture it now. lol I wish I could do it here in the computer lab but people might look at me weird. I'm so excited to talk to you!! it'll probably be around 10-11 or so your time. anywho, glad you were able to get journals! again sorry they're so long. I'm sending more today so you'll be getting those soon! :D 

 thanks so much for your package! It made me so happy! I was so glad to get all those pix. So I think I talked a little bit about it in my journal but I just have to tell you when I showed my district the pic of our family in front of the temple they totally thought that you were my sister! haha and then one of the Elders went around asking who they thought was my mom in the pic and they all said T! hahaha so I just had to let you know that they all think you're cute and stylish and sisterly looking! and you totally do! :D  (edited:  this was because Nate was not able to stay for pictures at the temple, so Telisha was in the picture by herself...)

Because you won't be getting the journals for a couple days -I'll make this short and sweet. (like Landon told me) I'm doing good. It's been another crazy week and I can't believe I'm leaving!! bah! so weird and crazy. I'm definitely excited but kinda nervous too...but we're all (our whole zone-and others) pumped to be at the airport together super late/early in the morning! yipe!! it should be an adventure. Mom thanks for doing all that blog and journal stuff. I know it can be frustrating sometimes but I greatly appreciate it! :D It's a huge help to me! I tried to send pictures too but my computer didn't work for it so I'm just going to forward you this other email...it's my comps email. I have no idea what the email says-i guess you can read it. ha it'll tell you more of what I've been up to. but pix are attached so yea. I'll be talking to you so soon though! my mind is going crazy with thoughts and stuff I want to tell you but yea...haha. P.s. i'll be calling with a phone card so try and answer the first time cuz it cost like 160 minutes or something to just call. I've got 500 on the card. anywho, I've still been learning a lot and such!! give everyone hugs and kisses and my love to them!

Love, Sister Berry


Sister Endter and Sister Berry
Missionary Companions at the MTC


Sister Endter and Sister Berry


Sister Berry's Zone/District at the MTC

No comments:

Post a Comment