Monday, August 5, 2013

Email from Sister Tiffany Berry

So this is a small little update but I thought I would let ya'll know the generals of what's going on! Well it's been a week since I've been out here! kinda...This time last week I still didn't have a companion or area in PA but I was napping after a middle of the night flight.
I am here in the Ephrata (F-ruh-duh) area. They pronounce things weird here...There are Elders and SIsters here (us)! Sister Kirk (my new comp) and I were able to open up this area. They had Sisters here once upon a time, got rid of them and now we're back. And boy do they love us! haha They love the Elders too, but apparantly there is just something speciall about us. hehe :) It's a beautiful area and I love it here!! The people are amazing already. We are on the most eastern part of the mission that you can possibly get. Don't believe me (ask the dishes-Beauty and the Beast for those who don't know Disney)- just check on a map. It's crazy. So after I got my new comp we had to travel about 5ish hours to get home. ANd we still made it home just before we turned into pumpkins. It's definitely been a crazy abnormal week but this week we have appointments made and people to meet and bring closer to Christ. It's a different lifestyle as a missionary so I'm adjusting but I think I'm adjusting quickly. I love it. I'm inside a lot more (or have been this last week) than I thought. Of course we have been traveling to and from Pitt. I love being here and serving the Lord- I have already been so blessed with crazy connections or what not that kinda make me feel at home.
I'd love to hear from ya'll!  Thank you all for your examples you have been in my life-or recently! I'm grateful to have taken this opportunity to serve these people out here! the Lord has prepared them to receive the gospel and I'm excited to give it to them. :) This Gospel is true!

Love, Sister Berry

Current Address:
Sister Tiffany A Berry
851 Clearview Ave #334
Ephrata, PA 17522

No comments:

Post a Comment